Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Antique Bicycling Graphic

Ouch!

Hasn't everyone who's ever gone riding had at least one bad spill?
I can recall one fairly bad one for me, years ago, involving a patch of gravel and a sore arm afterward.

I might have found "Elliman's Universal Embrocation" of use as a product, although I sincerely doubt it.
:)

Offered in both black and white and sepia looks, this one is in the Public Domain. I really had to do very little to it, just a little clean-up work. I am keeping it simple for a while around the Studio.

Guests who enjoy paper dolls can also find a paper doll cycling outfit of the same era by following this link HERE.

Thanks for stopping by with your ~
Happy Coloring Creativity!


PPSColorMe™Bicycling Injury

Download Black and White version HERE

Display version
(lower quality than the download)



Download Sepia Toned version HERE

Display version
(lower quality than the download)


Public Domain.
Please credit me with a link
to this page.
Thank you
for helping me to 
keep free things free!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...